Shelley H. Ray, M.D.
Medical Director Dr. Shelley H. Ray is Board Certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery, Dr. Ray leads the Prestige Medical Spa team and specializes in cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology. For five consecutive years, she has been listed as America’s Top Physician as determined by Consumers’ Guide.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Dr. Ray matriculated to the University of Alabama School of Medicine, graduating cum laude. Following medical school, Dr. Ray completed residences in both Internal Medicine and Dermatology becoming board certified in both specialties.
With her deep appreciation and a steadfast commitment to delivering effective treatment, Dr. Ray has leveraged the demands of her practice and her continuing clinical expertise to achieve one purpose –provide expert medical and cosmetic services.
Dr. Ray and her team offer an advanced, well-rounded selection of cosmetic medical services, including:
- Non surgical rejuventation of the face, neck, chest and hands
- BOTOX® & DYSPORT Cosmetic Injections
- Filler Injections: Perlane®, Restylane®, Juvéderm™, Sculptra
- Cellulite Laser Treatments
- Laser treatment of stretch marks
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Spider Vein Removal
- Treatment for Rosacea, Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema
- Skin Cancer Screening and Surgery
Dr. Ray’s professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Alabama Dermatologic Society
- American Medical Association
Dr. Ray is married to Orthopaedic Surgeon Clinton Ray, M.D. and proud mother of three: daughter Jordan, and sons Buddy and Jack. When not helping out with homework at night, her interests include interior decorating, gardening, and scuba diving.