Spray tanning is the safest, easiest way to achieve a natural-looking tan that you can be proud of. Amino acids in your skin will respond naturally to the DHA and other complimentary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen.
Fantasy Tan eliminates all of the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and automated spray tanning booths. No more streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. Fantasy Tan is tailored to your individual skin tone and desired look – that’s why we have 5 unique formulas that can be mixed to precisely match what you want. Fantasy Tan $45+
Preparing for your Fantasy Tan
- Come to your appointment with clean exfoliated skin.
- Make sure there are no oils, lotions, makeup, powder, or deodorant on your skin.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Do not shave within 3 hours of your appointment.
Maintaining Your Fantasy Tan
- You should avoid getting wet (i.e. sweating, water contact, lotion, hand washing) for the first 12 hours. Your spray tan will look “dirty” for that 12 hour period of time. Your color will not develop for 4 to 6 hours. Wait at least 8 to 12 hours before washing the formula off. After you shower, your tan will look natural and even.
- Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower. Avoid moisturizers with AHA (alpha hydroxyl acid), because they promote exfoliation of the skin.
- Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and do not scrub the skin excessively. Pat your skin dry after bathing or showering.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
- Take care when exercising. Friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
- Your tan may bleed onto light colored garments.